I’d like to thank a grumpy young woman for considering this a lovely blog. You can visit A Grumpy Young Woman (Loves and Hates) here. Be sure to check out the open letter to a rude bus driver. In the immortal words of Pink Floyd: good manners don’t cost nothing, do they, eh?
So now, as part of accepting the OLB award, I need to tell you seven random (and arguably true) things about myself and nominate seven lovely blogs to receive their own lovely award.
- I’m a night owl who also likes getting up early in the morning
- I’m not particularly good at getting up early in the morning
- I like the words ‘serendipity’ and ‘champagne’ (and ‘random’)
- Three years ago — 27th December 2009, to be precise — I discovered I could draw
- If I had to describe myself using only three words, I’d probably deflect (see point #3)
- If I close my eyes, I can hear the universe humming
- I’m fairly certain that I need to get out more
And here, as promised, are seven lovely blogs for you to visit and admire.
- Aimee Lockwood
- Anne Onsøien
- Illustration 365
- Neo Watercolour
- The Craft Project
- Violet Gallery
Have an uncommonly lovely day : )