These six-word stories were prompted by the Page Flutter Six-Word Story Challenge. I’m also posting a few favourites on Instagram. The background is a detail of a new work in progress.
26. Comfort food and junk TV. Perfect : )
27. Favourite family recipe? Simply being together.
28. Red or white for girls’ night? [as long as it has bubbles]
29. Their history fell between the cracks. [it’s all water under the bridge]
30. Our family motto: where’s the cat? [“here, puss puss puss puss puss”…]
1. Mum’s salmon mornay has become tradition.
2. The first night… silent and holy.
[November/December prompts: comfort food, family recipe, girls’ night, bygones, family motto, tradition, first night]