‘Piwakawaka’ acrylic on canvas, 225 x 305 mm, 2020. SOLD
A small, gold bauble,
Lightly flitting here and there, Making Christmas bright.
Wherever you find yourself this Christmas, whatever the circumstances, it is still the season of love and light and family. May the holidays be whatever you need them to be ~ and wishing you all a happy and healthy new year.
Christmas tree sketch from 2009 ~ the year is not a misprint : )
This year has been such a mixed one for us, and we’re not alone. So here’s to the New Year 2020 ~ may it be full of love, peace, health, and good times spent with family and friends.
A very happy Christmas and New Year to all : )
These six-word stories were prompted by the Six-Word Story Challenge. I’m also posting some of my favourites on Instagram. Page Flutter
17. They migrated to leave summer behind. [Christmas without snow didn’t seem right]
18. Best Christmas romance: naughty and nice.
19. Grandma’s recipe smudged and became indigestible.
20. You’re all I want for Christmas. [and I’m not just saying that]
21. Open your eyes, my sentimental friend.
22. Peace on Earth. Goodwill to all.
23. Whoever ordered the cookie-gram… Thank you! : )
[December prompts: snowy flight, Christmas romance, Grandma’s recipe, please, Santa, nostalgia, peace, cookie-gram]
* A happy and wonderful Christmas * digital collage created on Polyvore
Wishing you all a very Happy Christmas, happy holidays and a Happy New Year.
* Merry Christmas, my friends * digital collage created on Polyvore
Christmas is coming…