This year has been such a mixed one for us, and we’re not alone. So here’s to the New Year 2020 ~ may it be full of love, peace, health, and good times spent with family and friends.
A very happy Christmas and New Year to all : )
These six-word stories were prompted by the Page Flutter Six-Word Story Challenge. I’m also posting some of my favourites on Instagram.
17. They migrated to leave summer behind. [Christmas without snow didn’t seem right]
18. Best Christmas romance: naughty and nice.
19. Grandma’s recipe smudged and became indigestible.
20. You’re all I want for Christmas. [and I’m not just saying that]
21. Open your eyes, my sentimental friend.
22. Peace on Earth. Goodwill to all.
23. Whoever ordered the cookie-gram… Thank you! : )
[December prompts: snowy flight, Christmas romance, Grandma’s recipe, please, Santa, nostalgia, peace, cookie-gram]
Wishing you all a very Happy Christmas, happy holidays and a Happy New Year.
Christmas is coming…
I can’t believe it’s nearly Christmas!!!