Imagine my surprise! Mary from The Backdoor Artist has nominated me for a Beautiful Blogger Award. Thank you, Mary!
The Rules A Few Guidelines:
- Thank the person who nominated you — tick.
- Post the award image to your page — tick.
- Tell seven facts about yourself — keep reading…
- Nominate 15* other bloggers for the award and let them know about the nomination.
*Some blogs suggest nominating seven other bloggers for the BBA and that’s the option I’ve decided to go with — not because I can’t think of 15 worthy nominees (I can think of way more than 15…) but because I like the number seven.
Seven Facts About Me:
- I met my husband in a band (I was singing and he was playing guitar).
- We will be celebrating our 19th wedding anniversary next week.
- We still sing together at open mic nights (and occasionally elsewhere).
- I write songs.
- Some of the songs I’ve written are rubbish.
- Some of the songs I’ve written are not rubbish.
- The last song I sang at open mic was Kate Bush’s Wuthering Heights (yes, in the original key). Having done that, I’m now fearless — at least until next week.
Seven Beautiful Bloggers:
- Cecilia Heikkilä
- Clouds of Colour
- Simple drawings about things that happen
- The Little Leaf
- Winter Owls
Thanks again to Mary for nominating me. To hear that I’m an inspiration… well… I was lost for words for a couple of days. And that’s unusual for me : ) Another seed planted.