Imagine my surprise! Mary from The Backdoor Artist has nominated me for a Beautiful Blogger Award. Thank you, Mary!
The Rules A Few Guidelines:
- Thank the person who nominated you — tick.
- Post the award image to your page — tick.
- Tell seven facts about yourself — keep reading…
- Nominate 15* other bloggers for the award and let them know about the nomination.
*Some blogs suggest nominating seven other bloggers for the BBA and that’s the option I’ve decided to go with — not because I can’t think of 15 worthy nominees (I can think of way more than 15…) but because I like the number seven.
Seven Facts About Me:
- I met my husband in a band (I was singing and he was playing guitar).
- We will be celebrating our 19th wedding anniversary next week.
- We still sing together at open mic nights (and occasionally elsewhere).
- I write songs.
- Some of the songs I’ve written are rubbish.
- Some of the songs I’ve written are not rubbish.
- The last song I sang at open mic was Kate Bush’s Wuthering Heights (yes, in the original key). Having done that, I’m now fearless — at least until next week.
Seven Beautiful Bloggers:
- Cecilia Heikkilä
- Clouds of Colour
- Simple drawings about things that happen
- The Little Leaf
- Winter Owls
Thanks again to Mary for nominating me. To hear that I’m an inspiration… well… I was lost for words for a couple of days. And that’s unusual for me : ) Another seed planted.
3 thoughts on “Beautiful Blogger Award”
Just love your flexibility. 🙂
Great links to some awesome blogs.
Thank you so much for nominating me Anna, it was really lovely of you. I’ll also enjoy looking at your other nominations! I’m very envious of your singing ability, I think if I sang Wuthering Heights all the dogs in the neighbourhood would be howling!!!
Thank you Anna for nominating me. I am very happy that you enjoy my artwork. It is a great source of pleasure in my life. I feel honoured to be included in this list.