Last week I started a new challenge called the Six-Word Story Challenge. The daily word prompts come from Megan Rutell on Page Flutter. I have decided to begin with the January prompts, so I’ve got a bit of catching up to do. I will be posting them in batches here as well as posting a few of my favourites over on Instagram.
1. Morning walks sound lovely, don’t they?
2. Pause. Rewind. Fast Forward. Stop. Play.
3. Open the door. It’s a metaphor.
4. Secrets kept her from being lonely.
5. “Ping” went the inbox. Holiday’s over.
6. She didn’t care. She went anyway.
7. Listen. Do you hear it too?
[Prompts: morning walks, pause, open door, secret spot, inbox, tagalong, the listener.]
2 thoughts on “Open the door (word prompts)”
These are wonderful 6 word poems/phrases.
Thanks, Sharon. I’m really enjoying the challenge : )