These six-word stories were prompted by the Six-Word Story Challenge. Page Flutter The background is an excerpt from a letter to my teenage self written in 2012. If you’re interested in reading it, you can find it here.
10. December? The year’s almost wrapped up!
11. Stories continue beyond the final page.
12. Failures are necessary. Defeat is optional.
13. Small victories are not always enough.
14. Years past flickered like December lights.
15. The merrymakers were corralled for carolling.
16. Kissing underneath mistletoe smacks of myth-information.
[December prompts: wrapped, final page, failures, victories, years past, carolling, mistletoe]
Divine Intervention Was Her Back-up Plan — acrylic on canvas, 105 x 105 mm, 2018. Available.
Small painting : big title (yes, another six-word story).
This entry was posted in
Etsy, painting and tagged 6words, 6wordstory, abstract, abstract art, abstract painting, acrylic, acrylic painting, art, art for sale on . December 13, 2018
These six-word stories were prompted by the Six-Word Story Challenge. Page Flutter I’m also posting some of my favourites on Instagram.
3. Dreaming dreams. Setting goals. Stepping up.
4. Today’s the best day. Here. Now. [any and every day with you]
5. First snow, then squeals of delight.
6. Fewer parcels this year. Miss you. [things will never be the same]
7. Did it! Can’t undo it now : )
8. The looking glass reflected only half-truths. [but I don’t feel any older]
9. Her memoir was an accidental fiction.
[December prompts: annual goal, best day, first snow, parcels, did it!, looking glass, memoir]
These six-word stories were prompted by the Six-Word Story Challenge. Page Flutter I’m also posting a few favourites on Instagram. The background is a detail of a new work in progress.
26. Comfort food and junk TV. Perfect : )
27. Favourite family recipe? Simply being together.
28. Red or white for girls’ night? [as long as it has bubbles]
29. Their history fell between the cracks. [it’s all water under the bridge]
30. Our family motto: where’s the cat? [“here, puss puss puss puss puss”…]
1. Mum’s salmon mornay has become tradition.
2. The first night… silent and holy.
[November/December prompts: comfort food, family recipe, girls’ night, bygones, family motto, tradition, first night]
These six-word stories were prompted by the
Page Flutter Six-Word Story Challenge. I’m also posting some of my favourites on Instagram.
19. Crunchy leaves: it’s a snap-crackle-pop morning.
20. Be reasonable. Don’t blame the season!
21. We’re fast becoming the older generation. [time is catching up with us]
22. Delicious colours produced a visual feast. [a tasty treat for the eyes]
23. The best pie is easy as.
24. Olive branches were offered on occasion. [they made an effort at Christmas]
25. Staying in could become a habit. [it’s so easy being with you]
[November prompts: crunchy leaves, fall fest, generations, the feast, best pie, olive branch, cozy habit]