The following six-word stories were prompted by the Page Flutter Six-Word Story Challenge. I’m also posting a few of my favourites over on Instagram.
15. I see the light within you.
16. Be careful when asking for directions.
17. The one-armed juggler almost always impressed.
18. In time they became happy tears.
19. You and you alone are magic.
20. Ding! Watch where you are going!
21. A little insight would be nice.
[January prompts: namaste, spirit guide, the juggler, happy tears, talisman, ding!, insight.]
P.S. The background is a detail of my painting ‘Flow’.