The following six-word stories were prompted by the Page Flutter Six-Word Story Challenge. I’m also posting a few of my favourites over on Instagram.
5. It was humbling but not fatal.
6. I lost you and found myself.
7. I’m glad I wrote it down.
8. People challenged her. She preferred cats.
9. He was her favourite second chance.
10. Rumble. Shudder. Crash. Another close call!
11. At least he appreciated her cooking.
[February prompts: humbled, silver linings, gratitude journal, challenged, second chance, close call, appreciated.]
P.S. The background is a detail of my painting Runner.