These six-word stories were prompted by the Page Flutter Six-Word Story Challenge. The background was made many years ago using 3D modelling software Bryce. My Mac (un)reliably informs me that I created the image in 1970. Okay. Sure. I’d put it a little closer to 2002 but what do I know?
1. The vine carelessly embraced the statue.
2. Stone cold, impatient for the thaw.
3. Sugar rush, headlong into sweet surrender.
4. A Bloody Mary without tomatoes? Ew!
5. Ding dong. Wake up, sleepy head!
6. Mrs. Bones didn’t believe in leftovers.
7. The cellar felt safe and warm.
[October prompts: creeper, stone cold, sugar rush, Bloody Mary, ding dong, Mrs. Bones, the cellar.]