These six-word stories were prompted by the Page Flutter Six-Word Story Challenge. I’m also posting some of my favourites on Instagram.
3. Dreaming dreams. Setting goals. Stepping up.
4. Today’s the best day. Here. Now. [any and every day with you]
5. First snow, then squeals of delight.
6. Fewer parcels this year. Miss you. [things will never be the same]
7. Did it! Can’t undo it now : )
8. The looking glass reflected only half-truths. [but I don’t feel any older]
9. Her memoir was an accidental fiction.
[December prompts: annual goal, best day, first snow, parcels, did it!, looking glass, memoir]