These six-word stories were prompted by the Page Flutter Six-Word Story Challenge. I’m also posting some of my favourites on Instagram.
24. He saw the punch line coming.
25. The visitor’s much-anticipated arrival didn’t disappoint.
26. “Happy Boxing Day, pizza delivery guy!”
27. Some bygones simply refused to go.
28. Glory days, they’ll pass you by.
29. Enduring dreams demanded brave new plans.
30. A blank page needs only time.
[December prompts: pinnacle, the visitor, Boxing Day, bygones, past glory, new plans, blank page]