The following six-word stories were prompted by the Page Flutter Six-Word Story Challenge. I’m starting to catch up and am now working through the March prompts.
26. “You are beautiful.” “Thank you, Mum.”
27. His defeat tasted more like victory.
28. Working together, they proved everybody wrong.
1. Over the rainbow, there be unicorns.
2. Someday? I vote we start today.
3. Melting wax? He’d gone too far!
4. She was the planetarium’s brightest star.
[February/March prompts: the compliment, savoured, together, over the rainbow, someday…, far away, starscape.]