The following six-word stories were prompted by the Page Flutter Six-Word Story Challenge. I’m also posting a few of my favourites on Instagram.
5. Nonsense, my dear. This is Wonderland.
6. The trouble was he was trouble.
7. It wasn’t luck; it was design.
8. Her dreams began to rearrange reality.
9. The adventurer’s stories sounded vaguely familiar.
10. She was colourful. He was colourblind.
11. Consider all angles. Go full circle.
[March prompts: wonderland, trouble maker, lucky charm, the dream, adventurer, full colour, new angle.]
One thought on “Wonderland (word prompts)”
This one resonates with me Anna, perhaps there’s been too much negativity about lately.. bring back Pollyanna, forget about Buck!