The following six-word stories were prompted by the Page Flutter Six-Word Story Challenge. I’m also posting a few favourites on Instagram.
26. It was unavoidable and surprisingly exhilarating.
27. Doohickey, gizmo or thingamajig? You decide.
28. Problem solved: chicken first, then egg.
29. Spring fever kept her house clean.
30. New life, every morning without fail.
31. Summer’s mixed blessing: blooms and pollinosis.
1. Chirp. Did you say something? Chirp.
[March/April prompts: fated, contraption, problem solved, spring fever, new life, in bloom, chirp chirp.]
P.S. The background is a detail of a new painting which I will be writing more about just as soon as it’s properly dry and available on Etsy.