The following six-word stories were prompted by the Page Flutter Six-Word Story Challenge. I’m also posting a few of my favourites over on Instagram.
2. Their ideas, like seedlings, needed nurturing.
3. Rain dance wanted? Do the hustle.
4. New stories emerged, diverting but unreliable.
5. Not my ballgame. Nice uniforms though.
6. At storm’s end, the dove returned.
7. Sometimes the greener grass is AstroTurf.
8. Fed and watered, they quickly bloomed.
[April prompts: seedlings, rain dance, emergence, ballgame, storm’s end, greener grass, bloom.]