These six-word stories were prompted by the Page Flutter Six-Word Story Challenge. I’m also posting a few of my favourites over on Instagram. [Bonus: this particular micropoem can be sung/rapped to the INXS song Mediate.]
21. I love this song! Let’s dance!
22. Colour spoke to her, making mischief.
23. Heat wave? In winter? Doubt it!
24. Her pastime, her joy, her art.
25. Pollinate, abbreviate, sublimate, time won’t wait.
26. Staff meeting. Present. Yes, just me.
27. Goal maker. Risk taker. Tea break-er.
[May prompts: energy boost, colour love, heat wave, pastime, pollinate, staff meeting, goal-maker.]
P.S. And yes, the background is a detail of another new little painting which I will write about in my next post.