“The main inhibitor for creativity is just being scared…. You’re afraid that your ideas aren’t good enough. If you can get over that hump where you don’t care whether your ideas are any good or not, then you can be successful.” James Kochalka
The following six-word stories were prompted by the Page Flutter Six-Word Story Challenge. I’m also posting a few of my favourites over on Instagram.
28. She can. Of course she can.
29. She was unafraid… and dangerously optimistic.
30. School’s out! Now life’s lessons begin.
31. Writers gonna write, prompted or not.
1. Reputation shmeputation. It’s actions that matter.
2. Leap? I’m happy with baby steps.
3. Foolhardy, he was clearly not responsible.
[May/June prompts: she can…, unafraid, school’s out!, (no prompt), the lion, leap, daredevil.]
P.S. The background image is a detail of one of the new little paintings which I wrote about in my previous post.
5 thoughts on “Unafraid (word prompts)”
I can relate to the fear you mentioned. But we must follow our heart.
Yes : ) Fear can shut us down or make us more determined. I vote for the latter!
Reblogged this on From 1 Blogger 2 Another.
Thank you : )