These six-word stories were prompted by the Page Flutter Six-Word Story Challenge. I’m also posting a few favourites on Instagram. The background is a detail of a landscape painting that I will write about in my next post.
30. A sudden downpour drowned them out.
31. School supplies are not purely academic.
1. Step by step, slowly but surely.
2. Dusting herself off again revealed grit.
3. The fighter’s toughest opponent was himself.
4. Pistols at dawn. Heartbreak at daybreak.
5. The pep talk addressed their get-up-and-go.
[July/August prompts: sudden storm, school supplies, step by step, grit, the fighter, at dawn, pep talk.]