These six-word stories were prompted by the Page Flutter Six-Word Story Challenge. The background is a detail of a new mini abstract (below) created with some of the paint left over from ‘The High Country’ and a little added purple.
6. Studied. Tested. Passed. Celebrated. Tested again.
7. The overburdened workhorse summoned the cavalry.
8. The inventor improvised, creating pure fiction.
9. Her instincts were hardly ever wrong.
10. The summit wasn’t their high point.
11. Her big break was not “lucky”!
12. The grind required fresh beans daily.
[August prompts: tested, workhorse, the inventor, instincts, summit, big break, the grind.]