These six-word stories were prompted by the Page Flutter Six-Word Story Challenge. I’m also posting a few favourites on Instagram. The background is a really (really, really) old image that I recently found while tidying up my computer files.
10. Pressure transformed her drawings into diamonds.
11. His perfect timing made her nervous.
12. Someone shouted “recess!” and quickly retreated.
13. Struggling with monotony; surrendering to impulse.
14. Comprehensive preparations allow for happy accidents.
15. Keep swimming; enjoy the ripple effect.
16. The newfangled light wouldn’t turn off.
[September prompts: pressure, perfect timing, recess!, the struggle, preparations, keep swimming, new light.]