These six-word stories were prompted by the Page Flutter Six-Word Story Challenge. I’m also posting a few favourites on Instagram. The ‘Earthquake’ background is a student project from way back in 2010 when I was studying graphic design.
17. Another pep talk? Don’t force it!
18. Some days, progress felt like failure.
19. Never did crack the dress code.
20. They changed their luck through perseverance.
21. Fresh ink, well of midnight ramblings.
22. A power play? Hamlet or Macbeth?
23. Misdirection: down the rabbit hole again.
[September prompts: pep talk, progress, dress code, changed luck, fresh ink, power play, misdirection.]