These six-word stories were prompted by the Page Flutter Six-Word Story Challenge. The background is an excerpt from a letter to my teenage self written in 2012. If you’re interested in reading it, you can find it here.
10. December? The year’s almost wrapped up!
11. Stories continue beyond the final page.
12. Failures are necessary. Defeat is optional.
13. Small victories are not always enough.
14. Years past flickered like December lights.
15. The merrymakers were corralled for carolling.
16. Kissing underneath mistletoe smacks of myth-information.
[December prompts: wrapped, final page, failures, victories, years past, carolling, mistletoe]