The following six-word stories were prompted by the Page Flutter Six-Word Story Challenge. I’m also posting a few of my favourites over on Instagram.
23. Kites, briefly untethered, caught by trees.
24. Skipping stones, smiling until they sink.
25. No afternoon hike ends at midnight!
26. Bad ideas can beget good ideas.
27. Farmer’s market: hard work’s hand-picked deliciousness.
28. Cherry blossoms: pink popcorn tree candy.
29. Let’s make a splash! You first : )
[April prompts: kite festival, skipping stones, afternoon hike, idea renewed, farmer’s toil, cherry blossoms, splash!]