The following six-word stories were prompted by the Page Flutter Six-Word Story Challenge. I’m also posting a few of my favourites over on Instagram.
30. It’s no picnic when they bite.
1. Bullseye! A shame we’re playing golf.
2. Brainstorm imminent. Expect flashes of brilliance.
3. Arrive with a flourish ~ attract attention.
4. I create and connect every day.
5. The fog lifts. All becomes clear.
6. Sharpened, ready to draw the line.
[April/May prompts: picnic, bullseye, brainstorm, flourish, daily intention, new lens, sharpened]